Hi, I’m Erin
I’m Erin, a mom, a Wellness Coach, a mental health therapist, and a former Chicagoan who transplanted to Asheville, N.C. I like to swear, and I call it as I see it. My process for coaching is to recognize the need for small sustainable changes.
For a long time I also struggled with my eating habits and my self-image.
And after working with thousands of clients and finding the way back to feeling happy, fulfilled and more than anything, happy in my own body…
I decided to make my program available online!
Introducing my 6 Unique Pillars for Positive Change
1. Emotional Awareness: Gain awareness of your behaviors, emotions, reactions so that you can gain control.
2. Mindful Analysis: Learn to tap into mindfulness to help you manage of your newfound awareness and analyze your behavior for positive change.
3. Adaptive Internal Resources: Gain access to the tools and strategies to start adapting your internal self in such a way that it brings out a positive impact on the outside.
4. Exploration of Roots: Learn to explore your internal self and the root cause of behavior and patterns of behavior.
5. Memories: Learn how your memories affect your actions and reactions to the outside world and your behavior in general so that you can have full control of what you do and why.
6. Change the Narrative: It is time to implement everything you're learning and see the results of your awareness and strategies to change your narrative and fully fall in love with yourself and the life you're intentionally building!
My unique approach is based on my many years working in mental health and my expertise working with evidenced based practices. My approach provides structure to achieve the growth that you are looking for. My courses and coaching process are built on my 6 Pillars which transforms potential into tangible results and leads to lasting change.